FANUC America, the leading supplier of robotics, CNCs, ROBOMACHINEs and Industrial IoT solutions, demonstrated its new CRX-10iA collaborative robot to attendees from the warehousing , logistics and e-commerce markets at MODEX 2020 in Atlanta, in booth #1213.
The new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L (long arm version) collaborative robots set new standards in terms of ease of use, reliability and safety.
At the show, a CRX-10iA/L collaborative robot mounted on a lightweight, mobile structure demonstrated how easy it is to move the robot around a work cell. Equipped with a Schunk Co-Act gripper, the CRX-10iA/L picked and placed small parts. In addition, it performed its unique under flip motion that allows the arm to reach behind itself. Attendees interacted with the CRX-10iA/L in several ways to experience its sensitive contact stop, manual guided teaching, and a new tablet pendant with a modern user interface.
FANUC offers the widest range of collaborative robots that can handle products from 4-35kg. The new 10kg payload CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L provide a reach of 1249mm and 1418mm respectively. Like the entire family of collaborative robots, the CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L are designed with FANUC’s world-renowned technology, proven reliability and sensitive contact detection that allows them to work safely alongside people in a variety of industrial and manufacturing jobs.
FANUC’s new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L collaborative robots offer customers unique advantages including:
- Safety rated contact stop detection like all FANUC collaborative robots.
- Customers – even those with no experience using a robot – can set up the new collaborative robots straight out of the box.
- Ergonomic design includes a lightweight and compact arm that fits in virtually any floor
Extremely Easy to Program and Use
- A compact R-30iB Plus Mini Controller.
- Manual Guide teach programming and a new tablet interface with icons for touch control – no programming knowledge required.
- The CRX-10iA/L arm’s under flip motion makes it easy to access/grab parts located behind the robot.
- Easily connects with third-party grippers.
- Supports FANUC’s intelligent features such as integrated iRVision® and iRPickTool software.
- FANUC’s new collaborative robots offer the same world-renowned technology and proven reliability that customers expect from FANUC.
The new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L collaborative robots will be available in Q3 2020. For more information visit fanucamerica.com/CRX .
About FANUC America Corporation
FANUC America Corporation is a subsidiary of FANUC CORPORATION in Japan, and provides industry-leading robotics, CNC systems, and factory automation. FANUC’s innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas maximize productivity, reliability and profitability.
FANUC embraces a culture of “ Service First ” which means that customer service is our highest
priority. We are committed to supplying our customers with parts and support for the life of
their FANUC products.
FANUC America is headquartered at 3900 W. Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48309, and has facilities in: Auburn Hills, MI; Atlanta; Boston; Charlotte; Chicago; Cincinnati; Cleveland; Houston; Huntington Beach, CA; Los Angeles; Minneapolis; Montreal; Pine Brook, NJ; Pontiac, MI; Birmingham, AL; San Francisco; Seattle; Toronto; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Sao Paulo, and Manaus, Brazil; and Aguascalientes, Monterrey, and Queretaro, Mexico. For more information, please call: 888-FANUC-US (888-326-8287) or visit our website: www.fanucamerica.com.