Join hostess Julianna White for this free Zebra Technologies webinar to discuss Innovating the Warehouse in a Time of Change. Explore principles that will help increase visibility within your operation through mobile technology, all while staying safe.
Julianna is joined by Amanda Honig, Sr. Manager of Manufacturing and Transportation & Logistics Vertical Marketing; and Mark Wheeler, Director, Supply Chain Solutions. Together, they have a combined 45 years of experience in the supply chain industry.
We Will Cover:
- Some of the central causes of disruption in warehouse operations, including the pandemic
- How and where to address these disruptions, and the new definition of operational risks and requirements
- The rise and utilization of real time data in the warehouse
- Zebra’s five phases of warehouse automation, and practical steps when preparing to enter each new phase
- Practical applications and implementations that will keep staff productive while safely distanced
- Socially-distant or even remote employee training
- Benefits and implementation best-practices of collaborative robotic automation
- Real-world use cases
Presented by: Zebra Technologies
Once you understand where you are, you can match operational goals and objectives in order to make progress towards where you want to be. The phase you’re already in may offer many tools that you can leverage today. Evaluate how moving to the next phase can improve those key metrics and help you prepare for the future.
To learn more about making the move to the modern warehouse, visit the Zebra Tech website and take a short quiz to see how you compare to others on the path to modernization.
Thanks for joining the education session today. Don’t forget to subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get every new episode, blog article, and content offer sent directly to your inbox.